Monday, November 12, 2012

A DAY IN THE CARRIBEAN



[Wearing: SASS Anna Caribbean dress, Peep Toe shoes]

I am totally obsessing over this dress at the moment!! It is SO Summer! If Summer was a person & wore a dress, this would be it! As soon as I saw the Anna Caribbean dress by SASS I thought of classy beach parties, bright cocktails by the Ivy Pool and hula girls dancing around a party of guests!
The material is thick stretch so it hugs you in all the right places. Black is always slimming and the fun pops of pink, yellow, orange and green down the centre scream FUN!
I know I've found my favourite Summer LBD!

If you haven't already heard, we have just reached over 3,000 followers on our Facebook and Instagram! To celebrate, we have taken 20% off storewide until Thursday night! All you need to do is enter '3000LOVE' at checkout to apply the discount!

Photography by Josephine Wilcox.

No comments:

Post a Comment