Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FLORAL SUNRISE





[Wearing: SASS Andrea Print dress available from www.unwrittenclothing.com.au]

When Josie told me she  wanted to meet at sunrise for this shoot I do have to admit I was a little worried. Mornings aren't really my thing, and I was envisioning sleepy faces, matted bed hair and cold weather. Well, I could not have been more wrong! I have decided I should be up for lots more sunrises! The morning was amazing and with the temperature tipped to hit 36 degrees later in the day, the breeze was refreshing.

I feel like the Andrea print dress by SASS was the perfect outfit to capture the beautiful sunrise and the new bright colours filtering through Unwritten is such a nice change from the darker Winter. I love the peaches & cream floral print against the turquoise background and the Peter Pan collar is just too cute to pass up. The cotton is so soft & stretchy this really is one of my favourites from the Sass Spring/Summer collection.

Photography by Josephine Wilcox.

No comments:

Post a Comment