Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Legs Eleven








- Wearing Pinclove Legs Eleven shorts in maroon (also available in navy),  FATE Here To Stay jumper (all available from www.unwrittenclothing.com.au), Michael Kors watch, Sportsgirl stack rings & Rubi Shoes.

I love the fact that if we have a sunny Winters day it is warm enough to wear a cute pair of high waisted shorts. Even if it is cooler, just a pair of stockings & ankle boots with this outfit would keep you warm enough at this time of year.  I don't think I could cope with an American or European Winter - the freezing temperatures and snow! I am definitely a Summer person, although I do love a cold rainy Winters day with a packet of malteasers, the Gossip Girl box set and my mink blanket!
The layered pockets and hemline of these Legs Eleven shorts give the illusion of legs that go on forever! And I absolutely adore the pom-pom detailing of this Here To Stay jumper. Tucking it into the shorts has really given some shape to the loose fit design, and the whole outfit has been dressed up with black heels and a rose gold watch. For a more casual look, pair back with jeans, flats & your favourite tote!
Photography by Josephine Wilcox.

No comments:

Post a Comment