Monday, May 21, 2012

AUTUMN SUN FUN














The weather on the weekend was so beautiful, I had to take advantage and get out in the sunlight! 
I was taking some new outfit photos in the studio & couldn't bare to be inside any longer! This quiet little waterfront setting is only a few minutes from my house & the Autumn sun was amazing. The way it shone through the 'Katelyn' cardigan was stunning, I love the way the pattern looks and I think the Betty Basics black tank underneath is a nice plain contrast to the leopard print and the knit detail.
Loose fit cardigans and jumpers are a staple for me in Winter, you can wear so many layers underneath without looking too bulky & can be paired with vintage shorts, girly skirts or detailed leggings to dress up or down. The Katelyn cardigan is one of my favourite knits in store & I think this post shows a fun, casual weekend outfit!

Katelyn cardigan, Betty Basics black scoop tank, Georgia sunglasses & rings all available online at www.unwrittenclothing.com.au






No comments:

Post a Comment