Friday, March 16, 2012

Welcome...

Well hi there!

Yes, as the title says...welcome! This is Unwritten Clothing's first blog post! My name is Ami, I am from the Central Coast in NSW and I can't wait to share my fashion finds with you.
I am currently working in Real Estate and would absolutely love to leave that chapter of my life behind one day and have my very own, well known & well run retail business! It is my hope that you lovely people can help get me there, and love my work as much as I know I will!

I will be working with quite a few different brands, which I hope can cover a variety of style tastes and budgets.

I have an online store which will be opening within the next few weeks! I can't wait to share it all with you! I will also have my Facebook page, twitter & instagram which I will be posting links to very soon, so keep an eye out for them too!

Please feel free to contact me whenever you like and pop by again for a visit to keep up with our new stock, upcoming trends and the things we love in day to day life.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Ami! Go you!! How exciting for you. This will be like your brand new baby and it will be a success, because you will nurture it! I'm super excited for you! Can't wait to see the website when it's up and running and well done on your first blog post!!
    I'll be watching and supporting!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vicky! Your support means so much!! xxxx

      Delete